Mission Statement and Prospectus
Please click on the attachment below to download our current prospectus.
"For pupils to leave Huntingtower confident, inspired and motivated with a set of skills to allow them to have the ambition and resilience to be successful in a rapidly changing world."
Respect Expect Aspire Care Honest
Ethos – this is built around broadly Christian and British values and arrived at through wide consultation with our local and broader community.
Aspirations for the next 5 years
- To provide an outstanding quality of education with a broad, balanced and progressive curriculum
- All pupils to be successful in regards to their progress and attainment during their time at Huntingtower Academy in both their academic achievements and their personal development
- To have an effective and highly respected Pastoral team working with the school and wider community
- To develop successful collaborative relationships with other organisations for the benefit of the pupils, staff and parents
How this will be achieved
- An in-depth subject knowledge leading to teaching where high expectations of our learners and their independence and achievement is paramount
- A broad and balanced curriculum which is well considered, engages, motivates and inspires learners and teachers
- Collaboration with outstanding organisations and people
- A focus on skills for life which provide pupils with the strategies to be successful throughout life