Our Mission Statement
For our children to become carried away in the excitement of learning, to dream high and to achieve their full potential.
Aims of our School
- To develop independent, self-motivated life long learners who are adaptable to the challenges that the future holds.
- For them to aspire and dream of great things and believe they can contribute fully to society and value themselves and others.
- Involve the community to enrich the lives of our children and, conversely, the lives of those in the community.
- Provide an environment rich in experiences, full of fun and be a place where learning comes to life.
- To develop inquisitive minds and encourage children to seek their own answers.
- Support the wider needs of our parents, carers and families and involve them in our children’s learning.
- Enrich the lives of all those associated with Huntingtower Community Primary School.
For the latest published data click here.