Mission Statement and Prospectus
Please click on the attachment below to download our current prospectus.
"For pupils to leave Huntingtower confident, inspired and motivated with a set of skills to allow them to have the ambition and resilience to be successful in a rapidly changing world."
Ethos – this is built around broadly Christian and British values and arrived at through wide consultation with our local and broader community.
Respect Expect Aspire Care Honest
Aspirations for the next 5 years
- To provide an outstanding quality of education
- To have been awarded Inclusion Quality Mark Flagship status
- Have a flourishing, effective and highly respected Pastoral team working with, not only pupils and parents but, the wider community
- All pupils be to successful as reflected in the various data opportunities open to us, including all those in receipt of the Pupil Premium
- To be central to successful collaborative organisations
How this will be achieved
- Outstanding subject knowledge and teaching, high expectations and complete commitment to our learners
- A project based approach to learning which engages, motivates and inspires learners and teachers
- Collaboration with outstanding organisations and people
- A focus on skills for life such as collaboration, problem solving, divergent thinking, critical thinking, communication and creativity/innovation